North Gem openings for the 2017-2018 school year.
North Gem is seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join our staff.
- Part-time lunchroom help
- Bus Drivers
- Part-time Speech Therapy Aide
(Please complete the extracurricular employment application)
- Junior High Cheerleader Coach
- Junior High Boys Basketball
North Gem is a K-12 school district serving approximately 200 students. The district offers a small community education, a four-day work week, and great staff support. Idaho Certification with proper endorsement necessary. Call 208-648-7848 ext.12 for questions.
In order for your application to be complete, it will need to include the following:
- Letter of application-This is your opportunity to express yourself, personalize your interest in the position, highlight your achievements and tell of your qualifications.
- Certified Application-Please complete all three pages of the application.
- A signed Authorization Note of Release of Information on Past Job Performance Form
- Personal resume
- Transcripts of credits. A copy can be used temporarily, but you will be required to provide official transcripts if you are employed by the District.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation.
For coaching positions, please complete an extracurricular application.
For classified/hourly positions, please complete a classified application.
ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Kari Lish (email@example.com)
North Gem School District
P.O. Box 70
Bancroft, Idaho 83217
Certified Application (pdf)
Certified Application (Excel)
Authorization for release of information
Classified Application (pdf)
Classified Application (Excel)
Extracurricular Application (Word)
Extracurricular Application (pdf)