The North Gem School District Lunch Program and North Gem High School accept payments online with a Credit Card or eCheck. You need your child’s Student ID number/Lunch ID during a one-time registration.
Click the appropriate link and then sign into the online payment system. You will be able to make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments. The benefits include:
- It’s easy, anyone can do it
- Peace of mind knowing that your child’s lunch money has arrived at school
- It saves time
- Pay at your convenience from home or work
- Electronics payments are a safer way to pay
- Avoid late payments with Auto-Pay. Your payments will be withdrawn on time on the date that you specify
North Gem High School Fees:
Click the appropriate link and then sign into the online payment system. You will be able to pay any or all of your High School fees online.
Per Payment Fee:
Online payment options include a convenience fee charged by the vendor. No fee is charged for cash and check payments made in person.
Credit cards: 3% ($1.50 min) (1.50% surcharge for foreign cards)